Tuesday, October 11, 2011

14 Weeks

Well, as of yesterday, we are 14 weeks into this pregnancy. I am so excited because it marks the SECOND trimester! I haven't had too many symptoms, but I am still excited to be a few weeks closer to meeting this little one. We have another doctor's appointment in a couple weeks, but won't find out the gender for another month or so. But that's okay..... I kind of like the mystery :).

A couple weeks ago (12 weeks) we had our NT scan and baby was very cooperative. The test showed normal, and although it isn't 100%, I still feel relieved. I guess there is so much unknown during a pregnancy, that it is nice to have a little reassurance.

Also, I will post some pictures and fill out a pregnancy questionaire later this week or weekend so you guys can see who we have fallen in love with!


Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment