Thursday, September 1, 2011

About Me

I have always wanted to start a blog, but could never really get motivated to actually start one. I just felt like there wasn't really enough going on in my life that was very exciting. Who would want to read about what I made for dinner last night? Then I started to realize, I love reading blogs, and maybe this would be a good way for my family (spread out all over the US) to follow my life as a wife AND mother. I also wanted a way to remember my first pregnancy. I used to love to scrapbook, but still have piles of stuff from college that is waiting to find a home. I have finally come to the realization that I am NOT a scrapbooker... but hopefully I can be a blogger?! Thanks for coming along on this wild ride and I hope to have some laughs along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment